“Fine seaview” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zori Restaurant

Zori Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 132 Restaurants in Hvar
Cuisines: European, Croatian, Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Moscow, Russia
“Fine seaview”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very good seaview. Food is good but, in my opinion, not very special. Price is a little bit higher than in the neighbouring restaurants (there are 3 or 4 more at this bay). Worth visiting in calm weather for romantic evening with superb view of yachts, anchoring at the bay.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Frankfurt, Germany
“Special event”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I am surprised by the enthusiasm that some other reviewers show for this restaurant, but I may be a little unfair, since I did not go there under the best conditions and in the best of times.
I went there off season with a group of 80, for dinner, by speedboat, in a nice stormy night with a full moon. The restaurant was open only for us, and served us BBQ fish and meat. It was good, but not great. Maybe it can do much better in normal operations. We had the pleasure of being entertained by a male singing group of 6 or so, which turned out to become a little tedious after a while.
The location on the small island with it's beach must be very nice, but it was too dark and too cold for us to appreciate it.

1 Thank Helmut S
Pennsylvania
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I chartered a boat for the day from Hvar and our captain took us here for lunch. It was amazing! The view is spectacular and the food is as well. It was romantic and relaxing and absolutely delicious. The waiter was fantastic and the service in general was great! The owner was smiling and friendly the whole time. It was the perfect lunch in the perfect place!! I highly recommend spending time before or after lunch wandering around the island. Tosca, the local dog, seemed to be our tour guide. She came over to our table after lunch and gave us her cute puppy dog eyes. I told my husband that I thought she wanted us to follow her... so we did! We ended up seeing some amazing views around the island!! She was the best tour guide of the entire trip!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lola216
Antwerpen
“We came because of the coffee, we returned for everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

After wondering around in Hvar, we returned to the harbour of otok Klement and walked to Zori restaurant. I knew the serve illy, and that's why I came to check it out in the afternoon.
The terras is VERY nice, white sheets on the tables, lampions give a cosy light, and the view is to die for!
A very professional waiter gave explanation of the men and very good advice on the (local) wines.
The bruschetta with baby shrimps, courgette and grano padono was a revelation. The fresh Tuna tartare is very good as well, the fish soup was a bit less.
I had lamb as a main course (after two weeks of roasted fish) with one of the original salads.
Lovely place, nice people, great foor, reasinable prices. What else do you need?!
(a week later, we were in the neighbourhoud and came back for yet another fanatastic diner

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Anton V
Wincanton
“Fine dining in a stunning setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is seriously fine dining in an amazing setting. Our yacht was moored in the marina on the north side of St Klement island and we walked over the hill not knowing quite what to expect. There is a small group of restaurants around the bay and we chose Zori at random. We were fortunate to be found a table on the edge of the terrace, under the palm trees looking out over the stunning little bay. The food was exquisitly prepared and presented. I thoroughly recommend the local red wine (St Klement); very good indeed. The grapes are grown on the island but the wine is made on Hvar. The restaurant apparently buys 80% of the bottles produced. Like most restaurants on the Croatian islands, Zori discourages the use of credit cards and offered a 10% discount for cash. The bill for four, net of this discount, was a little over 1300 kuna (about £33 per head), which we all felt to be good value.

2 Thank maxtor