“A heaven for hedonists”

Gariful
Ranked #37 of 143 Restaurants in Hvar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Gariful is a small family business with a large international reputation. Situated on the exclusive waterfront of Hvar Town - Lonely Planet’s number five destination for 2012 - Gariful is the island’s most luxurious fish restaurant, renowned for its fresh seafood, outstanding wine and Champagne list, aquarium floor, and complete dining experience. Attracting some of the largest yachts on the Adriatic, Gariful attracts many VIP guests, and 2011 visitors included Prince Harry, Giorgio Armani and Roman Abramovich.
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Last four years I'm spending my vacation in city of Hvar and I never miss a visit to a restaurant "Gariful". I would like to recommend it for all hedonists who enjoy superb seafood and really good wine. I know when I come there friendly staff will offer me only fresh fish which is a rare thing to find. This fabulous restaurant is great for all those who are living a ZEN!!! :)

2  Thank Katija2805

Reviewed August 19, 2011

I enjoyed myself and let the Mediterranean atmosphere take over me in this restaurant. Serving exclusively fresh seafood and Adriatic fish and had amazing wine list. Enjoy your food by soft candlelight as you look out over Hvar harbor. This is perfect holiday dining spot, no wonder it was highly recommended.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Restaurant Gariful serves fantastic fresh fish. I have never had so fine fish course. I was surprised whan we had to reservate 3 days before, but it was worth it!!! I am deffinetly comming back again!!!

1  Thank MaVolarevic
Reviewed August 17, 2011

The Best. Do a little test...ask a local: what is the Best fish restaurant in Hvar and this is the One you'll get redommended. Owner, Ivan, is a second generation of restaurant owners on the very same spot on Hvar's Riva. Restaurant bas unbelievable tradition of best fresh fish menue in the whole aquatorium. My experience with the restaurant is great.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

They use wood to barbicue fish, meath... They eaven have aquarium with fresh fish, lobsters.... They are very easy to find, they are expensive, but isn't that what is jet set restaurant about, great service, great food and big bill :) And the view is great!

1  Thank ivanoo_d