“Beyond 1st Class all round!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant Park Hvar

Restaurant Park Hvar
Ranked #16 of 132 Restaurants in Hvar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Croatian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Enjoy romance and amazing cuisine at Park, a charming restaurant located in the center of Hvar town. With a terrace surrounded by flower gardens & jasmines, Park has breathtaking views overlooking Hvar Port, the Main Square, and the Pakleni islands; Ideal for romance and a special occasion. We’ll make sure the experience is something special! A wonderful location, elegant service and large tables, make Park ideal for special group occasions; refined Restaurant Park can accommodate groups of any size: large family dining, groups of friends, cocktail parties, wedding receptions and other events. Our cozy terrace can fit up to 95 guests, and close indoor restaurant up to 55 guests. Park Restaurant has two dining areas: the indoor main restaurant & the famous terrace with special cooling system for the hot summer time. For a special occasion to remember, you can’t go wrong at Park.
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Beyond 1st Class all round!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I were married in Hvar last month and had our wedding reception at Hotel Park with 74 guests! The food was amazing, so fresh and beautifully cooked and the staff so polite and courteous, everyone of our guests were impressed. The terrace setting is stunning set in beautiful gardens with subtle lights, looking out over the impressive harbour with so many boats! Nadja the Manageress is the best, I've never had service and help like she gave us both during a stressful time leading up to the wedding and whilst we were there. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone wishing to marry in a very romantic setting.The rooms are also large, beautiful and spotlessly clean. Very sad to leave but cannot wait to return!

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank CK_Beagles
Nađa V, General Manager at Restaurant Park Hvar, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Mrs Cathy,

it was our pleasure to organised your wedding reception!

Once again I want to thank you for everything including this nice compliments and hope to see you next year in Hvar.

Best wishes,

Nađa Vukasovic

• Polish first
Berlin, Germany
“Best food in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Go Nadja go, your restaurant service was astonished. Thank Marin for great meal again! We are comming back next summer,

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Marina S
Sudbury, Canada
“Fantastic and original menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

The menu here was 5 star. The menu was not typical to surrounding restaurants where you basically got the same food everywhere you went. The food here was a great take on the local dishes. Very original, very good.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank skillij
Toronto, Canada
“Great food with an amazing atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed in the hotel above the restaurant and after eating at this restaurant the first night, I soon found myself going back over and over again during the course of my stay in Hvar. I tried a number of different items on the menu and I was always impressed (my favourite was the monkfish medallions). The desserts are also well worth saving some room for. The outdoor seating overlooking the walkway really contributed to an excellent experience and the service was excellent. This place is definitely classy but still makes you feel very welcome.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Anthony D
Toronto, Canada
“Great atmosphere and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

This a beautiful restaurant with fantastic food! My husband and I had dinner on the terrace twice during our stay in Hvar and had a wonderful experience each time. Great service, and the food is simply spectacular. I would highly recommend the zucchini soup and you can't go wrong with any of the meat dishes (we both had a different one each time - delicious). I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Hvar.

• Visited May 2012