All reviewsthe bussteep hillold townself cateringnecessary amenitiesgave us a mapairport pickupdays stayinghighly recommend these apartmentstop floorfriendly hostswonderful staysurrounding mountainscharming townthe sofa bedshower roomcomfortable apartment
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a short stay but were very impressed with the apartment. It was much bigger than expected and literally had everything you could possibly need: shampoo, hair dryer, microwave, AC, and coffee to name a few. It was immaculate too. Less than a 10 minute walk into the charming town (easy going down, it's coming back that is the hard part). We wish we would have stayed for 2 nights. You can also arrange for a transfer to the airport which I did for my 6 am flight. I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
apartmentsbacan, Owner at Bacan Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear LaurenWanders,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your kind feedback. I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the apartment. Your appreciation on our facilities and services is really encouraging. We thank you sincerely for recommending us.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again. Maybe for a longer stay!

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Nice average size apartment, bedroom/kitchen diner and bathroom. TV. Room was in roof,so sloped , not good for tall people in bathroom or kitchen.
Nice view across Cavtat bay from up hill location,however the hill was a major draw back for us(early 50s and mid 40s) in average health and fitness,but In 30°c+ the steep climb back up was very hard,even by the winding,not so steep road,we ended up getting bus for the one stop back from town every time.10KN each trip,well worth it.( Even local gym fit young guys were getting bus up the hill in evening)
Cleaning and servicing very erratic,floors were not cleaned in 10 days we there, rubbish bins emptied only every 2/3 days,( took it to skip ourselves sometimes,as it was hot weather.) Towel replacement was patchy too,some days bath towels, some days hand towels,and the old dirty ones left in apartment for couple days on bathroom floor before being taken.Balcony was not cleaned or swept entire stay,and floor cloth I used to clean it and the floors was not replaced in 10 days. Friendly owners ,but let down by servicing.
Cavtat beautiful place ,lots of restaurants ,no beaches as such,but some nice man made places to be by sea.Good connection by boat and bus to Dubrovnik City .

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear kevEssex,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.
I am very sorry that you experienced some issues with our maid service. Thank you for bringing them to our attention because we pride ourselves on giving our best every day to ensure that our guests’ needs are being met. I wish you would have contacted the front desk immediately. I will certainly address this with our housekeeping staff so that situations like that do not happen again.
Please accept my apologies. I do hope that you will consider us sometime again in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Just back home to Bangor in Northern Ireland after staying here for a week. Highly recommend these apartments. The owner Antun picked us up from the airport and kindly gave us a map of the area. Supermarket is 50m away so very handy. Free wifi which was great! Antun and his staff clearly take great pride in their apartments- everything was spotless, room serviced more frequently than we expected with clean sheets and plenty of towels. Cavtat is definitely the place to stay - and the apartments were a 7 min stroll down yes a steep hill- ok going down! We regularly got a taxi up for 50 kuna and were 'home' in a couple of minutes so no problem! Beautiful restaurants in Cavtat with plenty of gorgeous coves to swim- avoiding the madness of Dubrovnik which is a must see! PS Bring shoes for sea as it is rocky. Overall my 5 stars is for value for money and service - first class!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hilary D
apartmentsbacan, Owner at Bacan Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Dear Hilary D,

Thank you very much for sharing your kind and detailed feedback on your recent stay at Bacan Serviced Apartments and your recommendation. I am delighted that you were satisfied with the quality of the service and amenities we offer. Getting such a great rating is very motivating and rewarding!

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Stayed for a week in apartment no 7 on the top floor. Antun had been extremely prompt at replying to emails when I booked the apartment and was equally as prompt at picking us up from the airport, even though our flight had landed early he was there to greet us at arrivals. Apartment was light, bright and spacious with good air conditioning and balcony with lovely view. Very clean and well equipped kitchen area not that we used it for much as Cavtat is full of nice restaurants & bars! Short walk down steep hill to the old town or a slightly longer way via the road that is less steep. Small supermarket nearby as well as a restaurant across the road which does a nice breakfast. Bus stop on the doorstep. Throughly enjoyed Cavtat and would love to come back to both the area and the Bacan apartments!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Linda_PaulB,

Thank you so much for taking the time and posting your wonderful review. I am glad that you spent an enjoyable week here with us and that our service, facilities and location met your needs.

It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Thanks Antun we had a brilliant time. Loved the location and would you believe it all the steps. Had lovely view out of balcony. Room was light, modern and spacious for our needs. Shower really good! Supermarket is 3 mins walk away. All so Freindly at the apartments had a wonderful time and definately be coming back next year and hopefully stay with you again

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debbieryan76
apartmentsbacan, Owner at Bacan Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at Bacan Serviced Apartments and for such kind words. It's very encouraging to get such great feedback.
I am very pleased that you had a brilliant time and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.
Best Regards,