The owner is very friendly and helpful. As some people said, the apartments are at the top of a fairly steep walk (I would say that the gradient was around 20%, but I did not have a protractor and pair of compass to work it out properly!), but its only 5 minutes. The apartment was spotless and was cleaned on each of the days that we stayed here. I would say that for this part of the world, it is of a high standard, but if you are used to spending time away in higher standard hotels and guest houses in the west, it will probably fall below those expectations. All in all a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We wish you a warm welcome to Bacan Serviced Apartments, which comprise eight modern, fully-equipped, air-conditioned apartments with satellite TV, free Internet access, daily maid service, laundry and private parking. Bacan Serviced Apartments are situated close to the centre of Cavtat and the luxurious five-star Hotel Croatia (5 minutes’ walk). A reasonably-priced restaurant, supermarket and bus stop (buses to Dubrovnik every 30 minutes) are close by. Airport shuttle is available upon request. Bacan Serviced Apartments is a convenient starting point for visits to Dubrovnik (only 16km by road and a lovely half-hour boat ride), the enchanting Riviera coastline and the picturesque Konavle Valley. Reception office is open daily (restricted hours) and we can be reached by phone or call button in front of the reception anytime 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bacan Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bacan Serviced Apartments Hotel Cavtat
- Apartments Bacan Cavtat
- Apartments Bacan Hotel Cavtat