“Check their specials”

Dalmatino
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Cavtat
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: this restaurant use modern style of preparing meat and fish in closed grill provided by new terms of cooking. Also follow all special requests such as gluten free or some other wishes.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

After a week of sampling a range of lovely restaurants in Croatia, this is the one I've chosen to review. Set in a beautiful location by the harbour in Cavtat, among many lovely restaurants, we were attracted to this one from chatting to the waiter as we passed and he mentioned a special of some fresh Amberjack steaks he had available. I went for that while my wife had the shrimp rissotto. Both were absolutely superb - The generous portion of amberjack (somewhere between tuna and swordfish) was delicious, and the rissotto was the tastiest my wife had had in a long time.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I ordered a seafood pizza. After a couple of minutes' diligent searching, I was eventually able to find a couple of mussels. At meal's end, I had to go hunting for our grumpy waiter, who'd made himself scarce for reasons not clear to us.

1  Thank LordWallington
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had one meal here, only two other tables occupied, the place looked tired as did the waiter, the mixed grill platter for two was good and not expensive, but too much for us to finish, the red wine was good and the view was not bad, but not the best

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was by far the best meal we had during our stay in Cavtat. The food was excellent has was the house wine and the location beautiful.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Food was very average. Went for the seabass fillet. Was just ok, a bit under seasoned and boring. Waiter was so unfriendly. I didn't tip. I wouldn't bother coming back because the level of unfriendliness was remarkable