“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Wehad luch there and the pizza was really nice, reasonable priced.
Service was a bit slow but it was fairly busy. Friendly staff

Reviewed June 11, 2019

Best foccacia ever and lovely waitress and the food was always fresh and wine cheap , a must for a lovely meal with great views

1  Thank Annette S
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Situated along the end of the harbour front there are many restaurants before you get to Atlas. However if you are looking for great fresh home cooked food then this is the place to go. Been in family for over 30 years and we have returned a few times for both breakfast and dinner (and returning again). The omelettes and pancakes are superb and the pasta and pizza best in town we think. There are other dishes, rib eye and local dish cevapcici (mince and onion and other secret ingredients) that are all worthy of a mention, even a great mug of tea! Forget the others and come here I don't think you will be disappointed. Reasonably priced good food and worth walking to the end of harbour that extra 5 mins! And above all friendly owner and staff. Enjoy....

1  Thank Brian703
Reviewed May 30, 2019

We went to Buffet Atlas twice for breakfast as it was at the end of the street/passage near our accommodation.
The restaurant is nicely located towards the end of the promenade/harbour front and the restaurant, like many others along the front has good views of the harbour and bay; it’s a nice place with much of the outside seating area shielded from the sun and in other parts you can bask in the sun.
The service was fine and staff were polite.
The breakfast I ordered was very nice although not what I expected (peppers, egg, bread) but that is just a quirk of how they do things locally, no complaints. I normally eat most things but apart from the breakfast I had there wasn’t much else on the breakfast menu I fancied – to sweet for me! My lady friend had pancakes with fruit etc, the portion was a good size, it looked like a real treat but not my cup of tea, excuse the pun!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 24, 2019

I noticed the menu stated English Breakfast Tea, and as a true teabelly and not having had a decent cuppa in a few days, I thought I would try as it was only lunchtime The hubby had a beer and my tea came in a mug with fresh milk for me to add to taste. Proper tea. The best I had in 2 whole weeks in Croatia.

Date of visit: May 2019