All reviewsgreat locationlovely little hotelzlatni ratwalking distancewater fronta great place to stayour room was spaciousfamily run hotelstayed nightswould stay here againgood sizenice pool arearestaurants and barsa lovely stayminute walkbreakfast buffetenjoyed our stay
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This was a lovely little hotel with a small outdoor pool. The staff were really helpful, even when we rang them when we had got into difficulties with our quadbike!! They remained understanding and didnt laugh.

The rooms were very tidy and well decorated and the bed very comfortable.

We booked with them on an ad hoc basis day to day and when our room was booked by someone else they upgraded us to a nicer room for the same price!! This wasn't the cheapest of our stays whilst in Croatia but it was still very good value for money and just a short walk from the beach.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2011

This nice hotel is outside the old town on the road to slatni rat, the sandy beach of Bol. To get there, take the tourist train, which stops nearby, or take a walk through the old town, you don't have to follow the main road. Further out town near the hotel is a small supermarket. The Hotel offers breakfast from buffet, no other meals (lunch/dinner) at the time of our stay. All Rooms facing to the seaside, but seaview is guranteed only at the uppermost level because of the trees between the hotel and the street. From the balconys you see Hvar island and a bit of sunset in the evening, but this is better seen at slatni rat. Rooms are very clean and big, with airconditioning, minibar, TV and WIFI. No lift available. At the small and very clean pool the friendly staff offers refreshments. A perfect location!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have visited the island of Brac off season, which might have not been the best idea as it is literary abandoned place. I have stayed for one night and Villa Daniela seemed to be the best choice. The place is owned and ran by a family, the rooms are tidy and clean despite the equipment being basic and a bit outdated. However, it has a good location, within walking distance to the town centre but still away from the crowds so you don't get bothered by noise during the night. The breakfast is a buffet style and they will prepare you eggs to your taste; sausages, fresh coffee.
Overall, i would give it 4+* and you get great value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I don't usually write this sort of thing but felt compelled to after the wonderful trip my boyfriend and I have just returned from. We originally booked to stay at Villa Daniela for 5 nights and then go on somewhere else. We liked it so much that we ended up coming back to extend our stay after a brief stint in Hvar.

The location is great, rooms are a good size, pool area is really clean and comfortable. One of the biggest +ves for us was the excellent service we received from the staff (Katarina and another blonde lady whose name I didn't capture). They were both really friendly and incredibly helpful. We would definitely return and recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank l563
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is a great place to stay! Before I even arrived all queries were responded to immediately and Katarina and Maja on reception, treated me like a friend and not just a guest in the hotel. I had a single room which was spotlessly clean and made up everyday with fresh towels provided, in fact the whole place was very clean and well kept. The breakfast that was included in the rate was good - buffet, continental style with cereals, fruits, yoghurt, meats, cheeses, bread, eggs and wurst.
The location is ideal also with the town centre 10 minutes walk from the hotel and the famous Zlatni Rat beach is 15 minutes walk along the sea front. There are many other beaches with the closest being only 2 minutes away!
A couple of things that didn't spoil my stay but could be improved, were that the room doors were easy to slam shut so when guests left on the early ferries it was a bit noisy and also a fridge in my room would have been good to keep drinks cool throughout the day (although I believe that the double rooms do have fridges).

Room Tip: Sea view interrupted by trees on the1st floor so ask for 2nd or 3rd floors.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo