$244
Villa Kiki(Bol)(Great Value!)
$71
$83
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgreat locationlovely little hotelzlatni ratwalking distanceour room was spaciousfamily run hotela lovely place to staystayed nightswould stay here againgood sizenice pool arearestaurants and barsbreakfast buffetenjoyed our stayyogurtbalconytown
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have visited the island of Brac off season, which might have not been the best idea as it is literary abandoned place. I have stayed for one night and Villa Daniela seemed to be the best choice. The place is owned and ran by a family, the rooms are tidy and clean despite the equipment being basic and a bit outdated. However, it has a good location, within walking distance to the town centre but still away from the crowds so you don't get bothered by noise during the night. The breakfast is a buffet style and they will prepare you eggs to your taste; sausages, fresh coffee.
Overall, i would give it 4+* and you get great value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I don't usually write this sort of thing but felt compelled to after the wonderful trip my boyfriend and I have just returned from. We originally booked to stay at Villa Daniela for 5 nights and then go on somewhere else. We liked it so much that we ended up coming back to extend our stay after a brief stint in Hvar.

The location is great, rooms are a good size, pool area is really clean and comfortable. One of the biggest +ves for us was the excellent service we received from the staff (Katarina and another blonde lady whose name I didn't capture). They were both really friendly and incredibly helpful. We would definitely return and recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank l563
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is a great place to stay! Before I even arrived all queries were responded to immediately and Katarina and Maja on reception, treated me like a friend and not just a guest in the hotel. I had a single room which was spotlessly clean and made up everyday with fresh towels provided, in fact the whole place was very clean and well kept. The breakfast that was included in the rate was good - buffet, continental style with cereals, fruits, yoghurt, meats, cheeses, bread, eggs and wurst.
The location is ideal also with the town centre 10 minutes walk from the hotel and the famous Zlatni Rat beach is 15 minutes walk along the sea front. There are many other beaches with the closest being only 2 minutes away!
A couple of things that didn't spoil my stay but could be improved, were that the room doors were easy to slam shut so when guests left on the early ferries it was a bit noisy and also a fridge in my room would have been good to keep drinks cool throughout the day (although I believe that the double rooms do have fridges).

Room Tip: Sea view interrupted by trees on the1st floor so ask for 2nd or 3rd floors.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank LittleMissGeog
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Staff were extremely helpful. Hotel very relaxed, pool lovely and lots of shaded tables and deck chairs. Breakfast lovely and hotel very close to shops and supermarket. Ideal location.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank glasgowtraveller11
Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stayed at Vila Daniela from the 14th to the 21st May. The overall price of the trip was excellent however the reason for this is that Bol had not kicker off it's holiday season yet and the place was dead for the first 4 days.

The hotel is of a very good standard. Our room was probably the best in the hotel but it was probably given to us as we were the only ones staying there for the first few days. The room is well equipped including a fridge, a small safe, flat screen TV and air con and was an average size and is what we expected. The bathroom was fresh and modern with a hair dryer and good shower.

The woman who was running the place was incredibly friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was standard continental and of a good standard.

The hotel as a whole was well maintained and very clean (including the pool) but it probably wasn't an accurate representation as there was no one there to mess it up.

Bol has a good amount of restaurants and bars but they don't open properly until the third week in May and didn't open at all if it was raining. The food we did eat was all of a good standard and reasonably priced, but I wouldn't call it cheap.

I would highly recommend the hotel and resort. The island has some stunning views that are world class.

• Stayed: May 2011