“Primož”
Review of Dia's snack bar - CLOSED

Dia's snack bar
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Hello. I was there with my three friends. We was eat main course with dessert and drinks for about 30€. With employees and their servants we was satisfied. If we come again to Bol we will go there.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Boyfriend and I eat tortillas if I remember having a strange name Čimičanga or something like thar. Tortillas was excellent. After that we eat a delicious black pancakes and drink a cup of coffee, relax in superb surroundings with beautiful views of the sea and all this for just EUR 20 :-))))) We'll be back again :-)

Reviewed May 8, 2014

good location, friendly waitress, delicious food. the boss is very good! i will come back again this summer!

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

was not impressed here we wanted a lunch time snack asked for the menu and once we ordered the waitress said no we are not serving food so why give us a menu we did order a ice coffee and it was the worse one we had all holiday no flavour at all would not recommend at all

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking around Bol for a snack for the evening when we found Dia's snack bar. We asked first if they had food for take-away, which they had, but decided to eat there in the end.

I ordered a menu with a cheeseburger and fries and my wife had a non-alcoholic cocktail and a fruit salad. The prices were very affordable so I was positively surprised by the sizes of the burger and the serving of fries, which were both also very tasty. My wife's salad was served with sweet whipped cream (on the side by request) and was a good mix of fruits.

The service was very good and the only real negative was that they were out of bacon for my burger, but I guess that happens. I'll be back either way!