“Splendid!”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The restaurant is located in the outer part of Bol, but if you manage to make your way there, you will be met by nice employees and a genuine culinary experience.
I can particularly recommend the grilled lamb with duved.

1  Thank Theo N

Reviewed July 13, 2014

After eating a lot of fish and other sea food during our stay in Croatia, we picked beef steak for our last dinner, and we were were pleasantly surprised with the result. The place doesn't look like a steakhouse but the meat was perfectly flavored, tender and juicy.
Staff was nice and friendly, prices were reasonable, certainly lower than most touristy restaurants close to Zlatni Rat beach.

1  Thank Martin R
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We ate at quite many restaurats during 2 weeks trip to Croatia and BiH. At Ranc there is everything as it should be everywhere: ambience, service and the food. The place is beautiful and staff is flexible. The menu did have only seafood risotto's (as every restaurant in Croatia...), but they could invent something also for our entourage's allergics, because eating just pizza, pasta and steak+fries for two weeks isn't the way I want to travel.

1  Thank Sannikki
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food with good service and a relaxed atmosphere. I would really recommend this place. The grilled lamb was lovely.

2  Thank ellpod
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We ate here on the 10th of July, I had the mixed fish dish, my partner had steak in green pepper sauce.

The food was outstanding, I actually think my meal is the most delicious I have ever had. It consisted of langoustines, sea bass and a whole squid, with potatoes and Swiss chard as the accompaniment. Everything was cooked to perfection.

Our waitress Rosa could not have been more helpful and made us feel extremely welcome, what a lovely lady.

Why this restaurant is not ranked number 1 in the area astounds me.

1  Thank DArmstrong1962