“The Best French Fries on the Island- probably the best fries I have had in my life.”
Review of Ranc Restaurant

Ranc Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Bol
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I were here with our baby. The staff was really nice to us, even though we decided to move tables since it got chilly outside. They were all really nice, even when out baby started to get fussy.

The food was really good and fresh, we had the grilled and the fried calamari, respectively. Just good food, but nothing amazing, except, the fries.

It is just my opinion, but these fresh potato pieces cut into tiny triangles were absolutely divine.

My husband and I are staying in Bol for 16 days, and we decided to make our way through the TripAdvisor top 10 restaurants.

The pros: The waitress was nice and had a beautiful and honest smile. We had a baby with us and were treated kindly. The french fries. YUM!

The cons: It just did not WOW us.

If you are looking for a good place to eat in Bol, so far my list is:
1. Vagabundo (in a class of its own)
2. Pumparela (fresh fish/calamari)
3. Topolino Pizza, or Equinox or Skalinda for pizza (you cannot go wrong with pizza in Bol).
4. Ranc (best french fries on the Island).
5. AVOID Mali Raj

2  Thank alicja415

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

we had a nice meal here and the portions were excellent the waitress was very friendly we had two young children with us and were made to feel very welcome. the also have a parrot which was a nice little touch

3  Thank doughnut22
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Fortunately I am a rubbish veggie who eats fish and the scampi (prawn) risotto was lovely, if I didn't eat fish there was very limited choice. Partner had a gorgonzola turkey and enjoyed it. Very rich food. It rained but for a short time we sat outside and the view and setting were lovely.really friendly waitress.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Restaurant was recommended to us by our landlady - glad we went! The fresh fish is expensive, but the rest of the menu was very well-priced, with super generous portions (that didn't make it any less tasty). The staff were absolutely lovely, and the setting is on a hillside overlooking Bol, with some tables in amongst secluded garden areas and lit by table candles. Gorgeous!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

A bit far from the center, but portion really big (i like it) service is very friendly. I would definitely recommend it! (Taste grilled lamb! It is great!)

1  Thank Ali_0_0_K