The Borak is nice, clean, relaxed has a good pool, and the breakfasts were good! We got a poolside balcony which was excellent and worth the extra few quid.
It is a good 10 - 15 min walk to the centre of Bol, but its a nice walk along the sea. The pool area was ideal and there was plenty of beds available, although in high season that night be different!
We only had tea in the hotel once, but it was excellent, and reasonably priced, we just preferred to eat in the town!
The pool bar is quite expensive and bottled water is extortionate! However the good outways the bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a lush pine forest, Bluesun Hotel Borak is only 50 metres from a pebbly beach. The promenade that connects the centre of Bol with the unique Zlatni Rat Beach passes right by the hotel and offers its guests quick access to both of these attractions. You can taste refreshing drinks and cocktails from the pool bar and soak up the sun on the terrace with free loungers and umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bluesun Hotel Borak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Hotel Bol
- Riu Borak Hotel
- Riu Borak Bol
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Bol, Croatia - Brac Island