Feels like being at university. Big open entrance like an auditorium. No feeling to it.
Very noisy as it is mainly family groups in house. They have kids clubs and activities late into the night which is ridiculously loud. Good location. Friendly staff. Very dated rooms. Breakfast is not bad. I would not stay here again. Love the Island but one day is enough unless you love lying on the beach all day. Free Internet and safety deposit box.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a lush pine forest, Bluesun Hotel Borak is only 50 metres from a pebbly beach. The promenade that connects the centre of Bol with the unique Zlatni Rat Beach passes right by the hotel and offers its guests quick access to both of these attractions. You can taste refreshing drinks and cocktails from the pool bar and soak up the sun on the terrace with free loungers and umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bluesun Hotel Borak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Hotel Bol
- Riu Borak Hotel
- Riu Borak Bol
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Bol, Croatia - Brac Island