Just came back from a one-week stay! We are a family of five, with kids aged 7, 5 and a baby aged 3 months. We all really enjoyed our stay and chose this hotel due to it's smaller size and recommendations on TA.
We stayed in an apartment which was of good size, clean, and had wonderful AC!
The poolarea was of a good size and had a section of sun-beds with a large sunroof which we highly appreciated since we have a small baby who needs to stay in the shadow all day. The roof also gave shadow to the kids' pool in the afternoon which was nice, since our baby could take a swim in the pool then! :-)
Breakfast buffet was very nice, had a lot to choose from, and everything was fresh. The dinner buffet was ok, but nothing special. We ate there three nights, the other nights we ate in the town, where there are a lot of very good restaurants too choose from. (I will review them too!). Much nicer to go for a walk and experience the local food and fresh fish and eat watching the boats, sea, people and wonderful views that Bol offers!
Good walking distance too everything, a small shop and a playground right outside of the hotelarea were nice surprises! Also the plate of cheese, ham, bread and olives which we received when we checked in at 2am in the morning!
We can highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a lush pine forest, Bluesun Hotel Borak is only 50 metres from a pebbly beach. The promenade that connects the centre of Bol with the unique Zlatni Rat Beach passes right by the hotel and offers its guests quick access to both of these attractions. You can taste refreshing drinks and cocktails from the pool bar and soak up the sun on the terrace with free loungers and umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bluesun Hotel Borak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Hotel Bol
- Riu Borak Hotel
- Riu Borak Bol
- Bluesun Hotel Borak Bol, Croatia - Brac Island