“Terrible food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible food”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I was here today for dinner with my girlfriend and it was awful, so awful I decided to write my first review on tripadvisor so I could warn other people. We ordered a salami pizza and bolognese. The pizza was bad, all wet and the salami smelled like it was old. The bolognese, if I can even call it that way, were terrible. It had an awkward smell and the serving was too small and it looked even awful, they have just thrown it in the plate. The only good thing was the live music.

• Visited August 2013

• Slovak first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ate here 4 times over a two week period. Consistent excellent service, food was good, had a range of meals and were not disappointed with any. Does get increasingly busy throughout the evening, but we were never rushed. Great view watching the yachts coming into harbour and tying up.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst steak ever”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I ate a veal steak at this restaraunt and it was dry as a rubber boot, the french fries were straight from the freezer and the vegetables looked frozen+heated also. My gf ate a pizza and she liked it but I would advice to stay away from this place.

• Visited July 2013
“Best restaurant atmosphere in Bol!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food was fine, the service was very good, but what was the best was the atmosphere of the restaurant. I had spaghetti with truffles and smoked ham and I can recommend it! My wife had beefsteak and she liked it too. Our friends had pizza and they were served very quickly and rated the pizza as best in town... The view is great and we really liked the live music!

• Visited July 2013
“Very nice Picante pizza”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Very nice pizza with slightly thicker bottom. Italian style with just Mozarella cheese and a thin layer of tomato sauce as base. Better then exspected. Nice friendly vaitor and the Corona is served with a lemonslice.