“lovely meal”

Dining options: Waitstaff
Durham
“lovely meal”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

we went here for a more upmarket meal from the traditional konobas and pizzerias, and we were not let down. We reserved a table as we wanted a sea view. We ordered a litre of house white wine and it was lovely, one of the best we had. The waitress was more than helpful and knowledgeable and was fine to let us try the wine before we ordered it. We then went on to order a steak and calamari. Both were tasty, but the steak was asked for medium rare and came back medium well, so that's one improvement that could have been made. After leaving, my boyfriend realised we had lost the keys! But luckily the waiter had seen them on the chair and kept hold of them for us. All in all, a lovely experience.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank hbrooks2

London
“The best restaurant in Bol”
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Vinski podrum is a must if you ever find yourself in Bol. Set in the old wine cellar you can admire looking at huge wine barrels set in a grand stone room with high ceilings. You can purchase quality wine and traditional local rakija. There is an outdoor seating area beautifully lit where you can have your dinner while looking at the promenade of beautiful people strolling past.
The food is superb, the owner is the head chef and in my opinion is the best chef on the island. There is not one thing from the menu I would single out, I would recommend trying everything. It is my favorite restaurant in Bol and I just keep on going back year after year.

2 Thank Bo_London