“Wu a great guide for Lijiang”

Tour Lijiang with Wu
Ranked #10 of 22 Tours in Lijiang
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wu took us out to some villages around Lijiang, and she's delightful company, speaks excellent English, and looked after us very well.
She has a great sense of humour and our kids really enjoyed her too.

2  Thank karen_butler69

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Wu took our family out to villages around Lijiang, and we must say that she is great company, very organised and adept at working out what pleases us the most. Great with children too.

4  Thank grobb
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Even as a fluent Chinese speaker, I would have had much difficulty mapping out my itinerary and avoiding the constant tourist traps had it not been for Wu.

Wu was an excellent tour guide for my one day of hire. She is also a foodie that knows where and what to eat in Yunnan.

Wu is friendly, knowledgable, and honest. I highly recommend her to anyone traveling to Lijiang without a real set plan.

3  Thank slatedaony
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had Wu for a day to show us around Lijiang and surrounding villages,and she was delightful, my whole family liked her, her humour and good nature.

3  Thank max j
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Safed my trip! Lijiang these days is quite over commercialized and construction work make it dusty and inconvenient at times. Good, when one is lucky to have a tour guide like Wu Hao, who knows the fair value deals from the rip offs, customizes the trip individually and knows off the beaten paths/hikes. Wu Hao is easy going and fun to hang out with and would make the worst location still be fun and relaxing. Highly recommended.

5  Thank Mathias S