Together with my family, we have been spent eight nights in Lijiang in July,2012.
Australia House was our only hotel lived there becuase they have:
- Friendly/Beautiful host, Cindy who can guide your whole lijiang trip in most professtional way
- Nice cook from Australia, Alan
- Responsible manager, John
- Quiet and Sunny garden
- clean and clear room
- Reasonable price
We like the hotel and we love the people there, especially we miss the time to chat with Cindy/Alan/John every night at the garden when came back from sight spot.
if i have time, i will go there again:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2011 in traditional indigenous Naxi architecture and setting in world heritage Shuhe Ancient Town, Lijiang, we offer 20 modern western rooms, each with separate shower, toilet, wash-basin & dresser, 32" HD satellite TV inc English movie, sports, news & documentary channels, high-speed WiFi internet, coffee & tea making facilities. Executive rooms and suite also have full views of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. Separate but interactive F&B facilities include indoor restaurant, outdoor beer garden & cocktail bar, meeting room & observation deck, verandah coffee tables. Western and northern Chinese dishes balance the local Sichuan-style cuisine. Full local tour packages are also arranged at reception desk. We communicate fluently in English, Chinese & Greek. Join us for that unique holiday, school tour or business conference in one of Nature's most magnificent locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Australia House Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.