We spent three nights at this hotel.we had a lovely large room overlooking the mountains. room was tastefully decorated and very well cleaned.Breakfast was delicious and had a great selection of food.in the restaurants was also very tasty food (especially a dish of pumpkin). We've never met so nice and helpful Service. They spoke very good english. We regretted that we had to leave.
The manager on the restaurat was very kind nad lat us know the secrets of Chinese cusine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to ShuHe Ancient Town and 10 minutes from downtown Lijiang and the heritage listed DaYan Ancient Town, Resort boasts beautiful, upscale design within traditional NaXi style buildings. As well as 51 spacious rooms, Resort offers 79 villas with private courtyards and mountain views, superior facilities and technology including WiFi access and connectivity panels, plus extensive conferencing facilities, a spa and lakeside dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Lijiang Resort And Spa
- Pullman Lijiang Hotel Lijiang