“Simply beautiful and charming”

Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa
Ranked #9 of 928 Hotels in Lijiang
Shanghai, China
“Simply beautiful and charming”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

A great retreat for exploring the beautiful region and areas. The hotel is really charming set up like a village and so nice garden. So nature, we had a great villa, superbly appointed with interior garden, generous amenities including nespresso machine, top tech as large tv screen, music system, etc. Great breakfast very bright on the garden, I have not used the spa but facilities look good. The team is nice and reactive which is sometimes a challenge in remote areas. We will be back.

Room Tip: Villa are nice and really good for friends or family.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bangkok
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed in two bed rooms villa. Both rooms are big and all furnitures are set so well. We enjoyed staying in this villa very much. It is beautiful and romantic.

The environment around is so amazing. Staff are really friendly and willing to help. We would like to be back again.

• Stayed April 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Have been for 2 stays for a trip in yunan. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa, perfect. Very nice decor and beautiful set up. Bedroom on 1 st floor spacious , nice bathroom , view on mountains. As for service , very good, we had a bbq dinner on arrival setup in our villa garden, little chilly but they had outdoor heater and good service and good selection of food. Breakfast at restaurant was good and good service again. After pullman we drove to to Shangri la at the Songtsam retreat M gallery hotel. They arrange van and driver for 3 days, took us every where with a very professional driving skills. Will be back for our next trip to yunan for sure. Thanks to the team and Mr Rock who took very good care of us.

Room Tip: No hesitation. Take the villa
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hong Kong
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I first visited the hotel in October 2012 and stayed in a deluxe room. My first visit did not leave me with an impression as it is very much like other hotels that I had styaed around the world. I did not try out much of its facilities at that time as I was out of the hotel for most of the time trying to take in all the magnificent views in and around Lijiang. However, the hotel is of such a standard that I would go back if I am to visit Lijiang again. In March 2013, I had a chance to re-visit the property, this time more of a golf holiday and therefore I spent more time in the hotel to see its facilities. I also opted on this second occasion to stay in a deluxe one-room villa. I also had more time to try out the food on offer in both their Western and Chinese restaurants. I stayed there for three nights on this second visit and I was blown off my feet by my experience on this second visit. I also had a BBQ arranged for me and my wife and two friends who were travelling with us on this trip. This BBQ experience is out of this world and you can expect your best experience for in-villa dining, The service and food are of such quality that I strongly recommend to everyone to try this out when they visit this superb establishment. The service of the staff is very personal and they recognize you very soon after your arrival. This does add to the small detials and make one feel very much at home. I have read the other commentaries on this page and I agree with all of their views. This is definitely a hotel that you should not miss if you go to visit Lijiang. I will definitely go back to this hotel if I am to visit Lijiang in the future. No hesitation whatsoever.

Room Tip: Go for the villas located around the articificial lake to give you easy access to other facilities i...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A beautiful resort in an amazing setting, the views of the mountain from the resort are unparalleled, and the whole resort has clearly been designed around this. I love that you can sit in the bar/library and look out over the lake and up to the mountain. Definitely go for the villas, they are stunning - the whole hotel is a modern fusion of Chinese and Western Culture, and each villa has its own private courtyard, making for a very private experience, certainly not like staying in a hotel. The overall standard of our meals was great, with a good selection of both Chinese and Western food in the breakfast buffet. We were worried that the resort was far from the centre of Lijiang, however it was easy to get around, and Shuhe Old Town is easily within walking distance, so we didn't end up going to the city centre much and instead really enjoyed the tranquil location. Overall a very enjoyable stay, would definitely love to go back!

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Beijing, China
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

With beautiful memories... With lots of love and care.... In this hotel.... In this beautiful city.... In this beautiful snow mountain... Streets with life when travel along with your most love one... Always miss... And miss a lot...

• Stayed May 2012
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed in the villa for three nights and also their deluex room for two nights, the Pullman Lijiang blew me away. Not only the stunning scenery, but also their excellent amenities and services.TWG tea and Nespresso coffee were served in the room. The in-house facilities are just so cool, you will love to stay there longer. We ordered an inhouse BBQ service while we stayed in the Villa, that was a pleasant experience, their staff were very detail-minded, they even provided us blankets because of the chilled weather. The overall services were good and most of the staff were very helpful and friendly. One more point to add is their location, it is only 10 mins walk from Shuhe Old Town which made my trip much more easier.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends