My wife and I stayed 3 separate nights at the Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa. This review is for the deluxe room.
Our room was very spacious and has a balcony with a view of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Xueshan) which is 30 km north of the city. The hotel grounds offer an even better view of the mountain.
The room offers a choice of different pillows, including contour pillows, and comes with a Nespresso (coffee capsule system) machine. It has a bathtub, a shower cubicle and a WC - all separate, not in one bathroom.
The staff are very courteous and friendly, as to be expected of a 5-star hotel. This is a real 5-star hotel by international service standards, although it does not have a swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to ShuHe Ancient Town and 10 minutes from downtown Lijiang and the heritage listed DaYan Ancient Town, Resort boasts beautiful, upscale design within traditional NaXi style buildings. As well as 51 spacious rooms, Resort offers 79 villas with private courtyards and mountain views, superior facilities and technology including WiFi access and connectivity panels, plus extensive conferencing facilities, a spa and lakeside dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Lijiang Resort And Spa
- Pullman Lijiang Hotel Lijiang