My husband and I stayed 3 nights here and couldn't have been happier. Our suite was gorgeous, the site is spectacular, the grounds are beautiful and the food is exceptional. Staff was capable and accommodating and the place ran like clockwork. Even the bar was wonderful :-) A bit off the beaten track but that's not a bad thing when there's a magnificent view of the mountains and peace and quiet away from the fray. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the historic charm, rich culture and sweeping landscapes of Lijiang, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Located in the highlands of Yunnan province, the resort is adjacent to the Na'xi minority old town of Shuhe and only a 10 minute drive from the ancient Silk Road town of Baisha. Situated close to the base of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, it is surrounded by high peaks and hidden valleys, making it a photographers dream. Many unique experiences are ready to be enjoyed as you explore the back streets of the ancient towns, traverse the mountainous landscape to Tiger Leaping Gorge, Wen Hai lake, or take a cycle trek through the foothills to remote Yi villages. For a more leisurely experience, indulge in one of the many luxurious treatments available at the world renowned Banyan Tree Spa. With clear blue skies for nine months of the year, enjoy a breath of fresh air and escape to the tranquility of Banyan Tree Lijiang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Banyan Tree Lijiang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Lijiang Hotel Lijiang
- Banyan Tree Hotel Lijiang
- Lijiang Banyan Tree Hotel