Review Highlights
Everest trip

The trip was very well organized from the hotels to restaurant's,the staff were only to happy to... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 8, 2018
w0zza10
Perth, Australia
Motorbike trip through Tibet

The most epic and enjoyable holidays ever experienced Everest was awesome,The whole crew was more... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 7, 2018
mpolini

All reviews everest base camp tibet tour own vehicle world tour an adventure hendrik crew dhaka border tours himalayas mongolia formalities tashi mechanic bikes journey
Reviewed November 1, 2017

We found Tibetmoto company on several blogs where it got positive recommendations and reviews. Thanks to Laura´s blog we chose them to arrange the China part of our world tour.
We entered in August from Mongolia into China and spend a few days around Beijing before driving to Tibet.
At the Erenhot border our assigned guide was waiting for us and helped us with the border formalities; he was dealing with the border procedures, customs, traffic administration and so forth, so for us it was mainly waiting and killing time.
After crossing the Gobi desert our journey continued to the Tibet-Qinghai plateau and the vastness of Tibet. Tubden, our Tibet guide, was a great help when in the middle of nowhere and 500 kilometers away from Lhasa our clutch disc broke. The backoffice localized the spare part in Lhasa and Tubden arrange a overnight delivery by taxi to the small village where we got stuck and convinced a local car mechnic to fix our Land Cruiser. Great job!
Overall a great experience - we would surely chose this company again.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

Hi everyone, we booked the China part of our world trip with Tibetmoto.
At Erenhot border we were greeted by out guide who helped us with the border formalities and accompanied us to the border of Tibet at Goldmud.
From there we crossed the endless plateau landscape. At some point we spotted wild horses and stayed with nomads for a couple of nights.
In Lhasa, we took a break for a few days after endless driving and continued to Yunnan province where our trip ended at the border to Lao.
The trip was very well planned by Tibetmoto and we apprecited the many recommendations for overnight stops, routing and sights (both before and during the tour). The service was professional yet personal and you can feel that the team members are passionate travellers themselves.
Last but not least: the tour price was very competative. And unlike other travel agencies we contacted we received always proper and detailed answers in comprehensive English language. That made planning much easier.
Thanks guys!

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did a one day bike tour around the area of yunnan.
The Trip was truly spectacular. Fascinating landscapes and stunning views everywhere we rode.
The tour guide was Hendrik and he was fabulous, helpful, extremely knowledgeable and has good riding skills.
The bikes from tibetmoto have also a high quality and we felt save the whole time. Hendrik was really good with helping us to book the day and very responsive on email. We just wishes we would been able to do a longer trip with them.

1  Thank Svenja W
Reviewed January 19, 2017

Last october I went to China for this beautiful and fun motorbike tour. I stumpled over Tibetmoto because of a youtube video about a tour in yunnan. I expected China, to be honest, a lot more chaotic, but it turned out to relativeley organized (just imagine the amount of people over here). Fortunately the tour I booked prevents us from traffic and many people. The North of Yunnan is just amazing. The roads up there are just fantastic. Winding and well prepared actually, which really astonished me. The panoramas from some points are just breathtaking, espacially at an about 4000m pass with a view to a snowy mountain range. The accomodations were just right and sometimes we even had western breakfast. The guide Hendrik, acutally the owner, was really kind and knowledgable about the region.
I can imagine to come back to this huge country and explore more around here on a motorbike.

2  Thank HubertGrosz
Reviewed December 18, 2016

Travelling with Hendrik as a guide for a day tour to the sights of Dali and surrounds, was an incredible and once in a life time experience. I saw (and tasted!) this special part of the world, in a way I never would have been able to on my own.

I'm so glad I chose to do this tour and can not recommend Tibetmoto more highly.