“great trip, safe & professional guide”

Tibetmoto -Day Tour
Ranked #3 of 14 Tours in Dali
More attraction details
Owner description: Tibetmoto offers day tours in and around Dali by motorbike, scooter, foot (hiking), bicycle and sightseeing / photo trips. The focus on all tours is to discover Dali area beyond off the beaten track and get a real insight into people, landscape and culture. Participants can chose between fixed departure day tours and customized tours.
Reviewed July 21, 2016

I booked a tour with Tibetmoto and was pleasantly surprised! I had an amazing time riding around Yunnan, aided by a very professional guide who took pains to make sure the whole experience went as smooth and safely as possible. The views were incredible and we also got to experience Chinese lifestyle in the many little villages we visited on the way.
All in all an amazing trip I will never forget!

Date of experience: July 2016
"bikes"
in 6 reviews
"journey"

Reviewed July 4, 2016

Tibetmoto - awesome tour operator for exploring Yunnan, Sichuan, Qinghai and Tibet by motorcycle, car or with your overland vehicle.

I have book two tours with Hendrik and his team. Both tours were customised motorcycle tours to my desire photography, riding awesome roads, experiencing the local lives, staying in home stays, sleeping out in tents, seeing the luscious high grassland, visiting the memorable printing house of Dege, the unique Larung Gar monastary of Serthar or the holly mountains, tasting local food and enjoying riding the stunning countryside, deep gorges or breath taking views.

Hendrik is the owner of Tibetmoto. He enjoys riding out with customers. Hendrik knows his cruising area inside out. You want to ride on dirt roads or climb the highest pass - he will bring you there, snow, mud, perfect new roads, nice and easy pistes - he knows the place to take you. All tailored to your skills and level of adventure.

He runs a professional business with a constant support from his back office, so that he can change hotels and to accommodate the route. Further, there was always a pickup with us carrying our luggage or ready to supply a warm coffee or a drink. We could ride light and just enjoy China from its best side. Hendrik runs a modern fleet of bikes, which are all well maintained and perfect for these road conditions.

After riding in October 2015 with him, I returned in June 2016 and will now return again in 2017 to ride Kashgar, the dessert and discover new territories.

Tibetmoto - a awesome experience

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed March 27, 2016

We had a really awesome motorbike tour with tibetmoto! Me and my friends booked a motorbike tour through Yunnan, China’s most amazing province. It took us deep into the valleys of Mekong and Yangtze river as well as into the jungle of Xishuangbanna! We enjoyed a Homestay with a Tibetan family high up in the mountains of Kham. Yunnan is amazing for motorbiking with all the curvy mountain roads. Overwhelming trip with great guide and organization!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed February 3, 2016

I truly enjoyed myself on this tour! When getting ready to prepare for it, they made sure to vividly inform me of what to expect as well as clear suggestions in an itemized list of what I should pack for the tour. I learned a lot from the guide, and I like the fact it didn't feel rushed like other tours I've experienced. The guide was courteous and truly cared about my overall experience. The vehicle was in great condition, as well. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: December 2015