Review Highlights
Everest trip

The trip was very well organized from the hotels to restaurant's,the staff were only to happy to... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 8, 2018
w0zza10
Perth, Australia
Motorbike trip through Tibet

The most epic and enjoyable holidays ever experienced Everest was awesome,The whole crew was more... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 7, 2018
mpolini

All reviews everest base camp tibet tour own vehicle world tour an adventure hendrik crew dhaka border himalayas tours mongolia formalities tashi mechanic bikes journey
Reviewed January 29, 2016

We took a one day trip organized by Tibetmoto while visiting Beijing CIty and it was the best part of our trip. The guide was an expert on the culture as well as the area. That was the best day of our one week long visit. I highly suggest if you are visiting Beijing to take a day and book a one day trip you will be amazed at how much more you will see and learn.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed January 27, 2016

Our tour of Beijing City was definitely the highlight of our trip. Our tour guide was most helpful and the service that he provided was excellent. He told us all about the culture of the city which was much different than what we were used to. We have been on other tours that did not provide even half of the benefits of this tour. My wife and I really enjoyed all the photo ops that we had rather than taking the bus tour. We found out about this tour from a friend who had used this service last year. Tibetmoto is our choice for more trips in the future. Thanks ever so very much for the excellent customer service that you provided. We will make sure to let all of our family and friends know about your wonderful tours. Make your trip memorable with the team from Tibetmoto

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed January 25, 2016

If you're planning to travel to Asia/China anytime soon, you absolutely have to book at least one day trip organised by Tibetmoto, but I have to warn you - you're risking to experience some massive disappointment... because by the evening, you will wish you had spent the entire MONTH with them, cruising through the astonishing Chinese countryside, after you might've decided that you want to venture beyond the fast & animated life of Beijing and discover the more traditional lifestyle of the native people, and make the whole travelling experience truly personal and spiritually enriching.

During my trip, I never felt that we were something else than friends. The organisers and guides were exceptionally understanding of my needs and the way they handled everything went beyond my wildest expectations. They made me feel at ease and safe everywhere we'd go, were enthusiastic, easy-going, open and excellent communicators, but what I appreciated the most was how flexible they were also, letting me choose precisely what I wanted to visit and when, which gave me the possibility to experience beautiful old towns like Dali and Lijiang right after leaving the noisy, vibrant capital, which made for a much better understanding of the contrasts of Chinese society.

I believe that travelling should be about discovering new cultures and assimilating the lifestyles they preach, even just for a few days, which Tibetmoto haven't failed to help me accomplish. They made sure that my experience would be as authentic as possible and helped me to see a way of life that was different to anything I've seen before. Even the hotels I've stayed in had a cosy and local feel to them, so strong that I sometimes felt that I had lived there all my life! They had perfect knowledge of the Chinese culture and history (and language!), which made my trip more than a simple holiday, but a unique learning opportunity which also consisted of learning about myself, among other things. I would definitely do it again!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed January 22, 2016

I have to say that hendrik, the owner and also our tour guide was exceptional. The service and communication before and during the tour was great, and importantly everything was just as we had agreed on. I joined a group motorbike tour in Yunnan and I drove the Shineray X5. I honestly thought this bike would have failed me because it was a Chinese bike and I normally drive a BMW at home but the bike actually exceeds my expectation! In the end I found out that the bike was very good and I had a lot of fun riding it. Moreover, the landscape in Yunnan was very versatile, one day I am in the tropics and the next day I am in the Tibetan Himalayas. It was a Wonderful experience.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 21, 2016 via mobile

Smoothest trip ever. Tibetmoto arranged the trip perfectly for me and my family. I�ve got two small children, so its important that a touring company knows the needs of families in such as rough climate.
The landscapes and surroundings were absolutely stunning and the highlight for us was the Everest base camp. Communication with tibetmoto (tour manager: Hendrick) was smooth and all information on health, altitude and many other issues were very helpful.
Although Tibet is not an easy travel destination everything was excellent including the hotels and the activities (children friendly) were perfectly planned.

Date of experience: January 2016