Review Highlights
Everest trip

The trip was very well organized from the hotels to restaurant's,the staff were only to happy to... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 8, 2018
w0zza10
Perth, Australia
Motorbike trip through Tibet

The most epic and enjoyable holidays ever experienced Everest was awesome,The whole crew was more... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 7, 2018
mpolini

All reviews everest base camp tibet tour own vehicle world tour an adventure hendrik crew dhaka border himalayas tours mongolia formalities tashi mechanic bikes journey
Reviewed January 21, 2016 via mobile

Smoothest trip ever. Tibetmoto arranged the trip perfectly for me and my family. I�ve got two small children, so its important that a touring company knows the needs of families in such as rough climate.
The landscapes and surroundings were absolutely stunning and the highlight for us was the Everest base camp. Communication with tibetmoto (tour manager: Hendrick) was smooth and all information on health, altitude and many other issues were very helpful.
Although Tibet is not an easy travel destination everything was excellent including the hotels and the activities (children friendly) were perfectly planned.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

This tour was an absolutely amazing experience. Every stop we made on this tour was beautiful and our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and kind. My friend and I were very pleased because they live up to their promise and our expectations were met. We enjoyed the food, the environment and the people. It was just a tremendous experience, I am back home now day dreaming about booking a next tour with Tibetmoto.

Tibetmoto thanks for the once in a life time experience and hospitality.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed January 17, 2016

We started off in our comfortable 4x4 with the group. At first I thought we were going to be riding something that would be quite old, but to our surprise everything was up to standard and new. My most favorite spot was the Stone Drum Town. Everything about it is artistic in its own way and very historical. The drive towards the lake was something to be hold, a true scenic beauty. Normally, most tour guides simply rush certain events and ignore some important parts, but I can say for the least that EVERYTHING was as described on this tour and it was nothing short of excellent. Not only was the guide very knowledgeable but very friendly as well. It was well worth the trip!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed January 7, 2016

you can't go wrong and you will be in for one of the greatest adventures of your life. everything is made simple and very professionally done.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed January 3, 2016

It was my first time experiencing an organized Multi-Day Bike tour. I would definitely book a next date with Tibetmoto. I ended up taking an Individual tour since my friends didn’t get their vacation leave approved at the time when I did and I had a lovely customized tour. I visited Shangri-la, Lijiang, the Nanzhao Kingdom and tropical Xishuangbanna. I was riding the Shineray 400 , the bike felt so great, and it was very reliable and easy to handle. Importantly the tour was professional organized; our guide was extremely friendly and professional. I had the feeling of being looked after 24/7. The Communication was excellent from start to finish, and I was never misguided or confuse about any instruction.
The nature and landscapes were pure beauty and they just gave me a refreshing feeling, I was able to see many new things and explore the natural beauty of each location daily. Additionally, the hotel accommodations were perfect with a great location and affordable rates. I am a food lover so I was overjoyed when I realized the variety of authentic cuisines available at the restaurants.
I highly recommend Tibetmoto