Review Highlights
Everest trip

The trip was very well organized from the hotels to restaurant's,the staff were only to happy to... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 8, 2018
w0zza10
Perth, Australia
Motorbike trip through Tibet

The most epic and enjoyable holidays ever experienced Everest was awesome,The whole crew was more... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 7, 2018
mpolini

All reviews everest base camp tibet tour own vehicle world tour an adventure hendrik crew dhaka border himalayas tours mongolia formalities tashi mechanic bikes journey
Reviewed January 3, 2016

It was my first time experiencing an organized Multi-Day Bike tour. I would definitely book a next date with Tibetmoto. I ended up taking an Individual tour since my friends didn’t get their vacation leave approved at the time when I did and I had a lovely customized tour. I visited Shangri-la, Lijiang, the Nanzhao Kingdom and tropical Xishuangbanna. I was riding the Shineray 400 , the bike felt so great, and it was very reliable and easy to handle. Importantly the tour was professional organized; our guide was extremely friendly and professional. I had the feeling of being looked after 24/7. The Communication was excellent from start to finish, and I was never misguided or confuse about any instruction.
The nature and landscapes were pure beauty and they just gave me a refreshing feeling, I was able to see many new things and explore the natural beauty of each location daily. Additionally, the hotel accommodations were perfect with a great location and affordable rates. I am a food lover so I was overjoyed when I realized the variety of authentic cuisines available at the restaurants.
I highly recommend Tibetmoto

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed December 30, 2015

After spending a few weeks in the northern part of China surrounded by concrete, I was very excited to get out into nature and see some beautiful sites. I had heard that in Yunnan there is a very pretty place called the Tiger Leaping Gorge. So after some research I chose this hike and it did not disappoint! I’m still stunned by the views we saw during the four days. Our guide Lobsang was very knowledgable and made walking the trail easy. We never hiked more than 4 hours a day and usually it was less than that, which is very doable. While the hike wasn’t extremely challenging, it was still really nice to have a comfy bed to rest in every night and I thought the chosen hotels were very charming and boutique like, it made for a nice touch. Everything was taken care of, from airport pick-up to a day-to-day itinerary. It’s not often that I just get to setback and enjoy the trip, but on this hike I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed December 23, 2015

Our Tibet tour was a perfect adventure trip for me, my husband and my two children (age 12 and 14). Especially my children enjoyed it a lot as they had so many fun activities to do like yak and horse riding and trekking. Our tour started with a visit to Kokonor salt lake where we had an awesome yak ride and enjoyed the views on the lake. Lhasa and the Potala Palace was spectacular as well. We explored the true Tibetan beauty in a 3- day trek which covered Shalu Monastery and Ngor Monastery. The visit to the Everest Base Camp was an exciting opportunity to be at the foot of world’s highest mountain.
This tour was indeed one of the best vacation we've ever had.
Tour guide Nyima - a Tibetan who learned English in India - was very smart and acquainted with the places which made our trip more interesting. Also, all our queries and concerns were taken care of before the booking was done and Tibetmoto gave us many different tour options. Recommended!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed December 23, 2015

I was on a trip to China during our last vacation with my college friends. We decided to go n a Tibetmoto Day tour since we wanted to do something adventurous. The booking process was smooth and I contacted the owner Hendrik for the booking. He helped us to get the reservation done without any hassle at all. All my questions were answered promptly. Shineray helped us to plan our motor bike tour just as we expected. We were given with 400cc motor bikes and it was the most powerful bike that I have ever driven in my life. All of us enjoyed the tour very much as they were extremely helpful as well. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to do something adventurous as a group in China.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed December 18, 2015

Yunnan was absolutely gorgeous! We are so glad to have been a part of it. I joined this tour together with my husband and my two children (age four and six) and what we especially liked were the kids friendly activities on that tour. We took a private fun to do Chinese dumpling cooking class and stayed one night in a real Tibetan farm home. The next morning our children were milking cows with the Tibetan grandparents and brought the goats into the mountains. The time spend in the car was not really short (its a vast country), but doable for children if you bring some toys to play with.
A great vacation to get away from the hustle and bustle of Chinese cities. In Yunnan you can really experience the beautiful countryside and traditional life.
Our guide Sonam was very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. Booking was easy and Tibetmoto gave us many different tour options, ideas and customized our trip in the end.

Date of experience: December 2015