“Enjoyed the day tour very much”

Tibetmoto -Day Tour
Ranked #3 of 14 Tours in Dali
More attraction details
Owner description: Tibetmoto offers day tours in and around Dali by motorbike, scooter, foot (hiking), bicycle and sightseeing / photo trips. The focus on all tours is to discover Dali area beyond off the beaten track and get a real insight into people, landscape and culture. Participants can chose between fixed departure day tours and customized tours.
Reviewed December 23, 2015

I was on a trip to China during our last vacation with my college friends. We decided to go n a Tibetmoto Day tour since we wanted to do something adventurous. The booking process was smooth and I contacted the owner Hendrik for the booking. He helped us to get the reservation done without any hassle at all. All my questions were answered promptly. Shineray helped us to plan our motor bike tour just as we expected. We were given with 400cc motor bikes and it was the most powerful bike that I have ever driven in my life. All of us enjoyed the tour very much as they were extremely helpful as well. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to do something adventurous as a group in China.

Date of experience: June 2015
"bikes"
in 6 reviews
"journey"

Reviewed December 18, 2015

Yunnan was absolutely gorgeous! We are so glad to have been a part of it. I joined this tour together with my husband and my two children (age four and six) and what we especially liked were the kids friendly activities on that tour. We took a private fun to do Chinese dumpling cooking class and stayed one night in a real Tibetan farm home. The next morning our children were milking cows with the Tibetan grandparents and brought the goats into the mountains. The time spend in the car was not really short (its a vast country), but doable for children if you bring some toys to play with.
A great vacation to get away from the hustle and bustle of Chinese cities. In Yunnan you can really experience the beautiful countryside and traditional life.
Our guide Sonam was very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. Booking was easy and Tibetmoto gave us many different tour options, ideas and customized our trip in the end.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 16, 2015

Motorbiking with Tibetmoto was an adventure that I will definitely seek to have again. I knew that I had picked the right company to tour with by the warmth and kindness that I experienced from both the owner, Hendrik and Tenzin who had been patient, pleasant and informative while he answered all of my initial questions and concerns.

From the beginning of this journey, I felt like I was in good hands and that I could trust Sonam to guide us on this wonderful trip and he did. The land was absolutely stunning. The small towns were amazing and the ever-expansive rice terraces were unbelievable. I can’t imagine seeing the Yunnan province in any other way. I am so happy that I followed my first mind and rode with Tibetmoto. It’s a trip that I have to definitely take again. I can’t wait to go back! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 6, 2015

Booking this day trip was the best thing I could have ended up doing on my trip in Yunnan. The feeling of being in an unfamiliar place can be a little overwhelming at times, but the tour guide was professional and friendly the whole way. The temple in Shangri-La was one of my favorite stops during the trip. The Tibetan family we met was amazing! I often strive to meet locals on my trips, and it can be hard, but having them instantly meet you as part of a booked trip definitely moves things along and provides you with an unforgettable experience, especially with the local cuisine. Don’t even get me started on the spectacular mountainside views, I couldn’t stop taking pictures. I highly recommend booking this day trip! I had a fantastic experience with them.

Date of experience: November 2015