“Great home made ice cream and the best service”

Tin Tin Belgian Waffles
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Dali
Cuisines: Belgian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Description: Located in the heart of beautiful Old City Dali, this dessert cafe proudly offers a signature Brussels-style Belgian waffle with a variety of toppings including 7 flavors of our very own homemade ice creams crafted with only the finest ingredients. We also serve sundaes, banana splits, fresh brewed local-grown coffee, hot and cold teas, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great home made ice cream and the best service”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went there for late breakfast and was not dissapointed. The man who served us was nice and made a bit small talk and made suggestions on what we could do on our trip and said that we could stop by if we ever wanted to ask any questions. Such a sweet man. And then the hot chocolate with a vanilla ice cream scoop makes me wanna drink nothing else my whole life. On my waffle I had the peppermint ice cream with chocolate, and it was delicious. I loved every bit of our small visit to this place.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank annesofiehoyer

• Korean first
Yantai, China
“Delicious locally made ice cream - for western standards”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friend and I really enjoy mint chocolate chip ice cream but can usually never find it in China let alone ice cream that is full of sweet deliciousness. We ordered the peppermint chocolate chip ice cream with the freshly made waffle cone - 12 RMB (very reasonable) and it was yummy!! If you are looking for western standard ice cream come check it out. It is one of the best waffle cones I have ever had. The Belgium waffles looked good too.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jodie N
Beijing
“Best Waffles I had in a long time!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I used to live in Belgium and quite a lot of Waffles in that time - at Tin Tin, you can definitely get authentic ones! Best Waffles I had outside of Belgium!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank linaloos
Dali, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great icecream”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The cone is homemade and..you can feel it, it's great!
Ice cream is almost at the european level, almost perfectly creamy, and doesn't taste artificial.
I appreciate most of all, the little choice of items, but really well done.
Maybe 10 rmb per each ice cream ball is just a little over priced, but is reasonable if you want taste quality sometimes.

• Visited October 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The Belgian Waffle shop is a place everybody who loves ice cream and nice people should visit”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Belgian Waffle shop is a place everybody who loves ice cream and nice people should visit. It is located in a nice street in Dali where one can see great street live.
All the ice cream is home made it the taste is yummy yummy. And of course their waffles are the best you can get.
The owners with their cute little baby are the greatest people and they speak English.

• Visited May 2013