“Quality Tasty Naxi Food”
Review of Good Panda

Good Panda
Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Dali
Cuisines: Chinese
England
“Quality Tasty Naxi Food”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great restaurant in heart of Dali Old Town. Fresh, fragrant, tasty dishes with less fat/oil than usual tourist food. Roasted Aubergine and Happy/cry chilli meal best dishes we have tasted in China so far. Loads of choice for vegetarians especially if your a fan of mushrooms.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank androidsdream

Dali, China
“6.5/10 Kung Fu Panda better straighten this Good Panda”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

When I went here, the staff were always open and ready to receive you once you stepped inside. I ordered a meat dish, rice, a soup dish and 2 vegetable dishes. The meat dish was so oily, but edible. The vegetable dishes were scrumptious and fresh. Those were my favorite of the entire lunch. The rice was a bit undercooked and found 1 or 2 pebbles inside of them. Hopefully they could do better in the future so people can enjoy the delicious vegetables with it. The soup was just water and a bitter vegetable. I didn't really like it much, but the staff told me that it can clear the acne on my face. Try this place if you are vegetarian.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Phoenix F
Espoo, Finland
“Very good chinese!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

One of the best chinese restaurants we tried in Dali oldtown. Especially the dumblings were awesome and this beef stew (don't remembet the exact name). Still the place earns my respect, the staff was very nice, definitely worth a go.

Sydney, Australia
“Find somewhere else to eat!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Being vegetarian & into my fourth week in China I was excited by the english menu, with vegetarian section. Can't remember the name of the dish I ordered (they advertise it as super hot), but it was essentially red onions, chilli & coriander. A side dish, not a meal. I'm OK with that, but what made the experience appalling was the service, or rather lack of. My husband & I had both ordered rice & a drink. I had to ask for each about 4 times before they arrived. By the time the cold rice arrived my husbands overly sweet pork dish was cold. We're staying in Dali a few more nights & will not return to that restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Makes eating local food easy”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

English menu, delicious food and prices are up front. Great place to try Mogu (wild mushrooms) without getting stung at the end of the meal. Nicely priced beer too.

Visited July 2013