“Lily's Inn is a Jewel in Dali”

Lily's Garden Inn Dali
Ranked #126 of 1,323 Dali B&B and Inns
Italy
“Lily's Inn is a Jewel in Dali”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Lily's Inn - such a cosy and wonderful place to stay in Dali.
The place is clean, simple but you have everything you need during travel.
Lily is such a friendly person, she takes concerns and sees to everything you need.
Although it is tucked in a corner of Dali, just off Renminlu, it is very assessible, safe and quiet.

Thanks again Lily!

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs and if you dont have a lot of luggage to carry, that would be ideal!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Lion2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Rauma, Finland
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Good location, nice welcome. Lilly helps us to book activities of our trip! Wonderful breakfast! The room are clean and size is ok. and very cheap hostel!
We were a group of friends and had night evenings in Dali

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
6 Thank Bob164
Paris, France
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Very happy about the hostel, the room, the atmosphere, the people I met. A big thanks to Lili that was very helpful and nice. I spent a wonderful journey in Dali. Next time will be at the same hostel.

Room Tip: The queen size room is very nice. I recommend.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Olivier R
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I traveled several times in Dali and definitely consider Mama's Naxi as the best place to stay : very comfortable and clean, very nice and welcoming staff, speaking perfectly English, French and Chinese.
The guesthouse is very well located, near the tourists sopts... and pretty cheap ! I recommend the twin rooms : such a nice decoration !!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Gus B
Paris, France
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Dali Mamanaxi (lily's Inn) ,well located in one corner quiet in the dali old town near the Erhai gate, is a perfect place for relaxing and sleeping. I met someone in Kunming and he told me that in Dali we can stay in Lily's Inn. Since we hadn't booked before so we just went and have a look ,when we arrived, we saw Lily is busy with the clients, always smiling .the guesthouse is very quiet and clean , the couryard is very nice so we decided to stay here.

My girlfriend really loved that place , especially Lily, She cooked very delicous food and that made me love chinese food, real home made food..

Lily recomend us some nice place to visit: the Erhai cruise , taking the small boat and watching the cormorans catching fishes in the lake m that is really interesting.

we also taste the excellent red tea in the guesthouse and that is best tea i ever taste .

we climbed the Cangshan mountain adn did the hiking in the mountain ,,,,,

very good souvenir in dali especially In Lily Inn.

Room Tip: all is good for me haha .....
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
6 Thank maruibo
beijing
Reviewed June 22, 2012

travelled alone in dali ,wandering alone in the old town,then i run into the Lily's inn(Dalimamanaxi guesthouse),ever since that moment, I have company and I found my home in Dali.
the hoste Lily , very nice lady, always smiling and helpful, which made me feel at home.

the guesthouse situed in one very quiet corner of the noisy Dali old town, just one perfect place for sleeping.

I intended stay only one day in Dali but because of Lily and her guesthouse, I stayed 3 more days.

Dali, I will be kack ;Lily's Inn I will be back!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank richard L
Reviewed June 20, 2012

For travelers who enjoy a good conversation (with the lovely manager), a homey atmosphere, cozy courtyard, relaxt stay, superb service and roomrates who don't hurt your wallet. A perfect place, away from the busy centre, but still within walking distance of everything u need. Recommended by a low-budget backpacker.

• Stayed May 2012