“eggs and peanut butter”
Review of ClimbDali

ClimbDali
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb Dali offers guided trips involving a range of outdoor activities. We specialize in developing custom outdoor adventure programs that include any combination of rock climbing, trekking, cycling, flatwater kayaking, and river rafting, all of which include certified guides and equipment. All of our programs are operated in stunning locations around Dali and greater northwest Yunnan, well off the beaten path. If you want to experience the Yunnan that hasn't been modified for tourists, get in touch with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Yeap, rocking outing. Went on a 2 day hike with Adam. Super cool guy, would heartily recommend. The route was great and I think Adam would gladly cater a trip to your needs, from physically challenging to a lighter stroll. There was even a smattering of historical insights and a guide to making your own peanut butter. For your information one of the ingredients is strangely not butter, it's a crazy world.
try the yak meat, it's great.

Regards,

Henry & Leo

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I went with some friends on the 2-day trip to the flower valley with Adam. I had a great time! It is so nice to get away from the crowds and the noise, especially if you are in China for longer. Adam is a very good guide, with great knowledge on the area and the local culture. Everything is organised professionally and I felt very well cared of during the whole trip. If you go to Dali be sure to do some trekking. Climb Dali is a great place if you should need a guide!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I went hiking with Adam of Climb Dali and it was really a nice hiking. He knows perfectly the area and it´s a great guide. I recommend Climbe Dali to everyone interested in going to Yunnan. If one day I go again to Dali I will hire them for sure.

1  Thank danieljpl
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of going on the flower valley trek with Adam (the main guide), it was a fantastic experience. Adam is a great guide who is very friendly and easy to get along with. The whole operation is very professional and does actually what is says on the tin. I would recommend ClimbDali to my friends and non-friend alike.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We have just returned from a trip with Climb Dali.

We decided to do the 45km cycle around part of the beautiful lake Erhai where you cycle through small villages, weave in and out of locals going about their daily business and breeze along the side of rice fields. The cycle was hard work but a real sense of achievement when we finally arrived at our destination, a beautiful lakeside guesthouse.

Adam (Climb Dali Owner and our Guide) then had dinner ordered for us where we all sat and shared the most delicious food - we were hungry after the cycle and there was more than enough food to fill our hungry belly's. We had an early night as we were absolutely exhausted. Waking up to the sunrise over the lake was a stunning sight, then it was back to bed for another hours rest before the day got started. We hiked 30 minutes or so up a hill and came to the rock face. We both then experienced our very first climb - what a rush! The views from the climbing spot are amazing. The climbing was challenging however there are many routes to challenge every skill level. It was such a great day.

Overall the whole experience was amazing. Adam is a great guy who speaks English and fluent Chinese. He is encouraging and we felt extremely safe during the whole experience.

Ever thought of giving Rock Climbing a go?? DO IT with Climb Dali!!!!