As it was winter, we decided better to be safe than sorry and booked Intercontinental Jiuzhai for 3 nights. No complaints about the hotel, rooms were cosy with great views. No major issue with cold in the rooms. No regrets with our choice of hotel. It is a good place to go back to at the end of the day after out in beautiful winter Jiuzhaigou. However, we found some of the staff to be a bit snobby. Also, at breakfast ( which was pricy) if we had not persisted, we would have been charged full price instead of half for our children too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise is an intimate upcountry retreat nestled high in the mountains. The unique design is reminiscent of an ancient city protected under a glass atrium, marrying the exquisite interior with the bewitching natural beauty outside. With more than 1,100 rooms, the hotel is the largest in the region and perfect for leisure travellers seeking comfort and solitude. The province is home to a stunning array of calcified pools and the picturesque meadows of Ganhaizi (Dry Sea), just 20 kilometres (12.5 miles) away, are not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise Hotel Jiuzhaigou County
- Intercontinental Jiuzhai Paradise
- Intercontinental Hotel Jiuzhaigou