This place is huge, they've designed it in a similar design to a Tibetan Castle inside a huge bio-dome like garden. Very large rooms, and spotless service. English was limited, which is expected around this area, however they always have someone on hand to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise is an intimate upcountry retreat nestled high in the mountains. The unique design is reminiscent of an ancient city protected under a glass atrium, marrying the exquisite interior with the bewitching natural beauty outside. With more than 1,100 rooms, the hotel is the largest in the region and perfect for leisure travellers seeking comfort and solitude. The province is home to a stunning array of calcified pools and the picturesque meadows of Ganhaizi (Dry Sea), just 20 kilometres (12.5 miles) away, are not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise Hotel Jiuzhaigou County
- Intercontinental Jiuzhai Paradise
- Intercontinental Hotel Jiuzhaigou