This hotel is situated outside of the Jiuzhaigou National Park. It is about a 30 minute drive to the park from the hotel, but this place is so special I recommend staying here if you plan to see the park. The hotel design is very unusual. The lobby is spectacular with water everywhere.
The indoor pool and recreation area is perhaps the finest I've seen at any hotel in the world.
The food choices within the hotel were varied and satisfying as well. Our room was well appointed with a fire place and balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise is an intimate upcountry retreat nestled high in the mountains. The unique design is reminiscent of an ancient city protected under a glass atrium, marrying the exquisite interior with the bewitching natural beauty outside. With more than 1,100 rooms, the hotel is the largest in the region and perfect for leisure travellers seeking comfort and solitude. The province is home to a stunning array of calcified pools and the picturesque meadows of Ganhaizi (Dry Sea), just 20 kilometres (12.5 miles) away, are not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise Hotel Jiuzhaigou County
- Intercontinental Jiuzhai Paradise
- Intercontinental Hotel Jiuzhaigou