Stayed here for christmas. Given this hotel was built in a remote area, i didnt expect a full 5 star. Room was a bit dated, but large and clean. You can see snow mountain over the window. there was a recreation center in basement, a fully equiped gym, heated pool and game room. They charge 20RMB per hour for internet, not a good sign. There was a Sichuan restaurant in hotel. The price reflected its remote location. We had dinner buffet on the first night. Good serivce, Food was acceptable, nothing bad and nothing amazing. The second day morning, we had the exactly same set for breakfast. I doubt some dishes were leftover from last night. Good, no waste food. Walk from hotel to national park is about 10 mins. If you are going to airport, book a mini van in advance, cab charge in Jiuzhaigou is extortion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort is closed to world-famous Jiuzhai Valley National Park, in our mountain view resort, enjoy our warm services and convenient facilities, we build the pure holiday relaxation environment here for your cozy and natural vocation stay experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Hotel Jiuzhaigou County
- Jiuzhaigou County Sheraton