“Never regret doing it!!! Relax and chilling!!”
Review of Zaru Horse Road

Zaru Horse Road
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Never regret doing it!!! Relax and chilling!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I plan to go to jiuzhaigou valley for 2 days since every review state that it is better to do it 2 days but i realise 1 day is actually enough. So for the 2nd day, I ask taxi around what is the best place to go. They recommend me to go GanHaiZi, Jarpo Town and Jiuzhai Paradise Resort to look around. So I pay RMB100 for all these 3 location. Actually half day is enough for these 3 location so the taxi driver ask me to go to horse riding which is RMB 180 for 2 hours or RMB 100 for 1 hours. I took the 2 hours offer and I never regret doing it. Those Ama will walk the horse while im riding on it and pass the country side. It is windy and chilly, is a very good way for relaxing! You got the chance to see their house which is made of mud and wood. Passing by very nice scenery.

Visited August 2011