Stayed here for a couple of days in June. It is situated on Gulou Beijie. I am listing down the positives and negatives of the place.
1. Near the Confucius mansion and museum. Also close to the Confucius temple.
2. Lot of transport just outside the place in case you need to go to the railway station or bus station.
3. Nice towels and the good part was that the guesthouse stocked the bath with bottles of shampoo , body wash and hand wash
4. The guesthouse has a good vibe to it with a bar/restaurant area and a DVD room/ computer area
5. The wifi signal is pretty good across the areas
6. The reception staff knows ok english
7. The family room was compact and ok
8. Your deposit is loaded onto a card, which you can use for sundries at the guesthouse.
1. The common areas shut at 11 pm, which could be z bit too early
2. In the absence of a shower curtain, the bath area gets wet all over.
All in all , it's good value for what you pay .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Qufu International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.