“wonderful” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Melting Pot

Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
Melting Pot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #251 of 937 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Birmingham, Alabama
“wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

I loved this place. The only bad side is that it is VERY expensive.

Visited March 2012

Biloxi, Mississippi
“If you love cheese or chocolate, THIS IS A MUST TRY.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

First of all, the area that the restaurant is located is so lovely. It is upstairs in a very upscale shopping center with beautiful landscaping. The employees are so friendly and great at suggestions...very attentive. There were about eight cheese fondue to choose from. The waitress told us that the most popular was the spinach and artichoke cheese fondue so we took her advice and it was fantastic. Served with light and dark bread, tortillas, raw veggies, and granny smith apples for dipping. This cost $8 per person but SO WORTH it. Next we ordered chocolate TURTLE fondue. It is milk chocolate with a little caramel blended in and toasted pecans. It came with white and chocolate marshmellows, rice krispie treats, vanilla and chocolate poundcake, fresh strawberries, and cheesecake for dipping. It also cost $8 per person. SO WORTH IT. I will definitely be going back. The atmosphere, food, and service is FIVE STAR. I believe the sign showed that they are only open from 5-10 most evenings. Reservations are accepted.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank busielady1
Birmingham, Alabama
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

I love going with my friends for drinks and cheese after work. We have been going for several years and love it. The cheese is so delicious, the salads are great, and I love the entree. I usually get just sirloin or the vegetarian, and all the sauces I have had have been good. Service is usually excellent, the bartender Dave will do wine tastings for us, and who couldn’t love the chocolate. It is fun and different, and we always have had a great time. I can see how a foodie might not love it, but it's a fun change of pace for me.

Visited July 2011
Anniston, Alabama
“Great place for a Girl's Night Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2011

Four of my girlfriends & I went here to celebrate a birthday. The service was absolutely perfect. The appetizers, salad, main course & drinks were very good. The deserts were excellent. The ambiance was great. We were there about two hours and the waiter never made us feel rushed . A little on the pricey side but we all had a wonderful time---no complaints about anything from anyone..

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Falls Church, Virginia
“I could make a meal out of the Cheese or Chocolate Fondue alone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2011

I LOVE this restaurant! Its such a fun idea and friends and family who have never had fondue before enjoy going! I can't go that often because it's EXPENSIVE!!!! If you do the four course feast you will definitely over eat so be prepared!!!

• Visited March 2011