“Pizza fine dining”
Review of Bettola

Bettola
Reserve with OpenTable
Bettola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 1,017 Restaurants in Birmingham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I loved the restaurant and the staff was great! We had a large group and the staff was very accommodating. It was very loud in the restaurant but you could also sit out side which was very pretty at night. I am currently dieting so it was really hard to find something I could eat so I opted for a pizza. The menu is a little pricey but the food is an experience in itself. There is also a bar. Overall good time.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Antipasto and pizza how can you go wrong. Great wood fire grilled pizza, speck, prosciutto cheese. 2nd time here and it’s been good both times.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

We have had some good meals at Bettola and some lacking. There just seems to be a lack of consistency and a lack of inventiveness. We do often enjoy the cheese plate. But, the menu is pretty limited aside from pasta dishes. They do often have a flank or hanger steak but on occassion it has been grisly. Just be careful what you choose. Cocktails are great, cheese plate is great.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Great atmosphere with unique cocktails. Wood fire pizza and fresh bread. We sat at the bar and the bartender was wonderful. We were asked several times if we enjoyed our meal. Finally, we shared a chocolate mousse dessert, it was light and just enough.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Went with two others, started with antipasto platter. Very tasty, a bit skimpy for three people, I would recommend for two people. I had a hanger steak, crunchy exterior, medium rare exterior (as I had ordered it). Excellent. Ended with a pot de creme, also excellent. Beer was mostly local excellent beers, and actually reasonably priced! Service was very good.