“Thai oh my!!”

Add it.
Surins Thai Bowl
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I love Surin's' three great locations and you can't go wrong at any one of these. Although my favorites, in order, are the 280, 5 points and lastly Crestline. Great menu with wonderful sushi and awesome Thai noodles and duck.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was our 2nd visit and we will go back again. Great drinks, food, service and atmosphere. Fun to go with crowd or couple.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was recently teaching in this lovely city and went out to lunch at this restaurant that had very good ratings. I did not have the Sushi, so I cannot comment about that, but the Thai food was under average at best, I would rate it 2.5 out of 5. Spaghetti instead of Rice noodles ? Perhaps this is for customers unused to Thai food, but I found it really odd. When I asked the waiter about substituting a vegetable for the fried rice that came with lunch, I was told no substitutions I would have to pay extra for this. What I got was overcooked, unseasoned broccoli. The Thai chicken barbecue was insipid and did not taste like Thai food or like barbecue. I would not be interested in trying Surin again.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Sushi was excellent, Island Martini was VERY tasty. Entree was good tasting, but not nearly as spicy as I expected from the description (two flames or peppers or whatever they used).

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I think they lost some key people, because you now see customers wandering aimlessly, unsure of whether they can get a table. I call in a to go order, they tell me twenty minutes, (it used to be 10), and it ends up being closer to forty.

Otherwise, great Americanized Thai.