“Subway, Birmingham, Al - near Cahaba River Parc”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #340 of 974 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff - really helpful and friendly to visits from the UK! Very clean, food fresh, it's the first place I want to go when we visit our son and his wife!! We do have them in the UK but not a patch on the USA Birmingham, Al.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The best Subway I've visited--they got my sandwich right and I didn't have to keep repeating myself!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Quick service, food good.Prices good. Nice day to sit outside waiting for Christmas shopping to begin!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This place was very, very small and super busy when we went on Saturday around 11am. The lady at the start of the line where you choose your bread looked liked she would have rather been any where but there, otherwise, the other workers seemed like typical employees, not particularly enthusiastic, it was extremely busy, with the line continuously flowing out of this super tiny place.

The sub was good. I had the tuna, with just about everything on it and my husband had the special. The turkey and black forest ham, his usual. It tasted like it always does. It is good to know that they are consistent, whether in Texas or Alabama, Subway tastes the same. And the bread was fresh, love it.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Place was very small. People were pleasant and the cookie was good.