“Good food.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cumming, Ga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2009

I enjoyed my meal with friends. Food was good, portions were huge! and the price matched the portions (huge for what you get).

Alabama
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2009

We ate here on a Satuday night and there were 5 of us.. We only had to wait about 5- 10 minutes for a table which was suprising. We were seated outside. The service was good.. The cocktails were amazing. Try the Georgia Peach.. but they are a little over-priced. There are all kinds of different foods which is great for a group. But I think I would say that they are a jack of all trades, master of none. I got a cheeseburger which wasn't too good. The fries tasted like something you would get at McDonald's. Someone else got steak and shrimp and they said it was good but not as good as somewhere like Red Lobster. The cheesecake, of course, was to die for. So make sure you save room. I would almost suggest just getting appetizers to share and a slice of cheesecake. You'll be full and save some cash. All in all, an ok place, but probably not somewhere we will visit on a regular basis.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Oh My! the best place to...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2008

Oh My! the best place to indulge yourself!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Auburn, Alabama
“Everything on the menu is a little overpriced, but I nevertheless like this chain. The menu is as expansive and diverse...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2008

Everything on the menu is a little overpriced, but I nevertheless like this chain. The menu is as expansive and diverse as any restaurant I've ever visited. And despite being a bit noisy because of how busy it is, the atmosphere is still good enough for a romantic date. The food, overall, is very good and the cheesecakes are fantastic. Service is just average. If you have a particular style of food in mind, there are probably better choices, but for a group that can't decide, this is a great place to check out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent food. Bad Service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2008

Decent food. Bad Service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook