“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I think we were told the wait would be about an hour, but it turned out to be only 35-40 minutes---plenty of time to salivate over the variety of cheesecakes on display. In order to be able to have room for cheesecake, I ordered the lettuce wrapped tacos, Mexican style. Perfect with white chocolate blueberry cheesecake! Expensive, but delicious!

1  Thank Kaceyef

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We love eating the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. My husband tried Linda's Fudge Cake this time. It was a large slice of chocolate on chocolate fudge cake and he enjoyed it. If you like apple pie, try the Dutch Apple Caramel Streusel Cheesecake - I savor every bite. The only reason I give it 4 stars is that the cheesecake is pretty expensive - $7 to $8 a slice! We got our desserts to go and were in and out pretty quickly.

This place can get pretty busy in the evenings. I would try going around 4:30 or a little earlier for an early dinner to avoid the crowds.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stopped for a break on a recent road trip. Sat at the bar because it has open seating and you don’t have to wait in line.
I had a skinny Hamburger and salad which was good. My scrumptious dessert was the Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake. We eat a light entree and go crazy on the dessert.
We have never been disappointed with this restaurant chain. Manage to watch a little soccer before getting on the road.
If you never tried The Cheesecake Factory you are missing out on a dining experience.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in Birmingham on a day trip. We decided to try out Cheesecake Factory. So glad we did! The food was awesome! Lots of different choices on the menu to choose from. Pretty much something for everyone. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We went for a quick lunch after an appointment. The shrimp pasta was absolutely delicious. I had enough to take home. The chicken egg rolls were not good at all. The hamburgers were very good. The best part was the Hershey Cheesecake. It took 3 of us to finish it. The service was quick and pleasant. Will be back!