“Eating at the Cheesecake Factory Is Always A Treat”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Trussville, Alabama
“Eating at the Cheesecake Factory Is Always A Treat”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were seated on the outside patio, which was a delightful atmosphere and had a wonderful waitress who guided me in ordering Chicken Madeira with bowtie pasta instead of mashed potatoes, which was delicious! My husband ordered another chicken dish (can't remember name) and was equally satisfied with his meal. We shared a slice of Turtle Cheesecake, and it was so-o-o-o-o-o good!! It is somewhat expensive, so we can't eat there every week--but we will eat there again soon.

• Visited March 2014

“Consistent with what you'd expect Cheesecake Factory to be”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Birmingham Alabama is my wife & I half way point when we head home from Florida we have eaten at CF several times always a good consistent meal I'm hooked on the Shepards pie & my wife gets the tacos service was good cheesecake excellent as always we split that in my opinion one of the classiest chain resturants with consistent food quality in America

1 Thank Johno1952
Mobile, Alabama
“One of my Faves”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We ate here for lunch upon leaving Birmingham. I ordered the Chicken Madeira and the Adam's Ripple Cheesecake. I cannot begin to tell you how delicious the food was! It was served piping hot and fresh. You definitely get a LOT for your money. Our server was very polite and helpful. I will MOST definitely visit gain the next time I am in the area.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Delicious food, Fast friendly service”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Went to Cheesecake Factory in Birmingham while there for a Soccer Tournament. We knew we would get a great meal after a long day of soccer games.

Food was delicious, service was fast and friendly. Portions are huge, so its a great value for the money and we are always pleased with our meals at a Cheesecake Factory.

My daughter ordered....

CHICKEN AND BISCUITS
Breast of chicken served over mashed potatoes with shortcake biscuits, mushrooms, peas
and carrots. Covered with country gravy.

FRESH STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
The original topped with glazed fresh strawberries

I ordered.....

MARINATED STEAK SALAD
Tender Slices of Grilled Steak, Crisp Greens, Asparagus, Tomato, Onion, Blue Cheese,
Croutons and Vinaigrette.

Alabama
“typical chain with a book for a menu”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Why go here when there are dozens of local restaurants to choose from? Menus too long. Food is average. Portions are too large. Lines are too long. Why go here?

• Visited January 2014