“some good, some bad”

Ranked #61 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Dickson
“some good, some bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is my 5th week staying here. The first week I had bugs in my bath room. I didn't say anything until I left. The 2nd week there wasn't anything wrong. The 3rd week, my door doesn't lock all the time. They said they would fix it. Week #4, I had the same room. The door still didn't lock all the time. I told them at the desk, my door was left unlocked by the cleaning crew. They said they would take care of it. That night after work, when I got back my door was unlocked again. I was not happy about that. Week #5, so far no problems. I have asked on 2 differant days, (and 2 differant people) when do I get a free room because the amount of days I have stayed here. They said they would send me something on how your program works. I have never recieved anything. I really don't remember what this program was called. Thank you for your time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinn_vh, Director of Sales at Days Inn Birmingham AL, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your different stays and am sad to know
some times you had some issues and glad to know some time it went GOOD.We do
have a standard of friendly services served with love and joy.Since you are our loyal
repeat customer and our desk clerks failed to explain you about our Wyndham Rewards
Programme you are entitled for ONE FREE NIGHT.You just have to say yes at Check In to
become a member of Wyndham Rewards then you earn the points as you stay at several
properties which turns to FREE NIGHTS.Please try us again and you will be surprised to
see new positive changes.We promise to provide The Best Value Under The SUN.
Sincerely Saby Chander

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Killeen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Over all my stay @ day's inn was good and I would use this hotel again should I return to Birmingham.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay and it has been a pleasure to serve
guests like you with love and joy.Please try us again you will find many new positive changes
step by step.As always we promise to provide The Best Value Under The SUN.

Sincerely Saby Chander
Northport, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

As another reviewer has posted, the building is older but the rooms have been updated. New carpet, bedding and drapery are pleasant. The location is close to the interstate, shopping and entertainment and great for our "get-away". The staff was courteous and made us feel welcomed and was knowledgeable of the surroundings.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
daysinn_vh, Director of Sales at Days Inn Birmingham AL, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay.We are pleased to know
you had a pleasant stay and comments like these keep us working to provide services
with Love and Joy .Please try us again and you will be surprised to see many positive
changes.As always we promise to provide The Best Value Under The SUN.

Sincerely Saby Chander (Director Of Sales)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Red Roof Inn Birmingham South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlton Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hoover/Birmingham
Extended Stay America - Birmingham - Wildwood

Been to Days Inn Birmingham AL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Birmingham AL

Property: Days Inn Birmingham AL
Address: 1485 Montgomery Highway, I-65 EXIT # 252, Birmingham, AL 35216-3633 (Formerly Quality Inn)
Location: United States > Alabama > Birmingham
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #61 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn Birmingham AL 3*
Our goal is to provide Value for your money by offering caring service and clean rooms. The hotel is one of the largest in Birmingham and has recently Converted to DAYS INN. We provide superior amenities, including free 'HOT' breakfast, free coffee in the lobby, free local calls and, free weekday newspaper. Guests of this Birmingham hotel will also enjoy one of the largest outdoor pool with sundeck. All well-appointed guest rooms feature balconies, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, Micro-Fridges, Free Wi-Fi Internet and Free Parking. BAR-31(Bar & Grill) IS NOW OPEN.We also have 3 Meeting rooms for your social functions, Business Amenities, ATM etc. We are one of Birmingham's largest hotels SPECIALIZE in serving fleet accounts & Group Business• We want to earn your business with genuine caring service. We look forward to serve you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Birmingham AL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Hotel Birmingham