Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade/Grandview
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Birmingham)
$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$79
$121
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$105
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
$139
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolroom was cleannice propertysummit mallhome away from homelobby areaa wonderful staywould stay here againstaff was very friendlyi highly recommend this hoteleasy accessbistrochristyelfconveniencesofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I got this room using my points. The room is very nice and clean. The breakfast is 10.95 per person. The room has no microwave. The tv is an older model and the channels are limited. The world pool is broken but the fitness room seems fine and the small pool isfine. I am staying here to shop at the summitl and the Leeds outlet which makes it a perfect wkend location. Never stay in the Colonnade or 280 area during the week. During the week stay at townplace in greensprings or holiday inn express in greensprings.

• Stayed: July 2012
Scott S, General Manager at Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade/Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Colonnade Courtyard. I want to let you know that our jacuzzi has been repaired. The other great news is we are hoping by the end of September to have new LCD Flatscreen televisions installed in each of our rooms. We are also scheduled for a renovation in early 2013.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My schedule was changed, and I tried to call and ask the front desk to move my reservations up by one night. Jeff, the reservations supervisor, would not allow me to move my reservation up by one night without increasing the price over $20.00, the price currently in their system for that day. I know he can override that, but he chose not to. So I will not be staying here again. That is just mean. They have plenty of rooms available, and price is a deciding factor for me.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

I got what I expected. It was clean, good location, tasty breakfast, and good pricing.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Luckily we were planning to spend just one night, because this was not a pleasant hotel. The hot tub was closed and the pool was small. Our king room was rather small, and so was the bathroom. The location is somewhat poor, being back off the beaten path a little and squeezed between a couple other buildings. It was also a lengthy drive to anywhere interesting, and traffic was bad whenever we tried to go anywhere or come back. At check-in I was told that breakfast would be served from 6:30 to 9:30, which seemed to indicate that breakfast was included. After we went through the buffet line and sat down, we were handed a $24 bill by the wait staff. The servers in the restaurant were EXTREMELY pleasant, but the overall experience was somewhat forgettable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Recently stayed at this property June 19th. Was originally going to stay for 3 nights but after the first night I moved to another hotel. The room has some maintenance issues - leaking bathtub faucet, noisy vent, and worn fixtures and amenities. Also, when I checked in, the front desk manager seemed more annoyed than welcoming. Lastly, I rated this hotel 2 stars because I attempted to call the front desk twice the morning I checked out and couldn't get anyone to pick up the phone. It was not by the way, during a busy time in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business