Delux Inn & Suites
$151
$144
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
  • Pool
$100
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2006

We stayed here as we passed through Birmingham. This is an older motel, although it looks as if they tried to update the rooms. The carpet was dirty and our bathroom had little ants in it. I didn't feel very safe in this area of town. The clerk who checked us in was very nice and the lobby looked decent. But overall, I could hardly wait to get checked out and move on.

• Stayed: June 2006
4  Thank Charla L
A TripAdvisor Member
Huntsville, AL
Reviewed February 17, 2004

My review is not recent, but we still had such a nice stay I wanted to mention it. My 2 girls & I stayed here a few years ago, and we hope to return there soon. Since Dad was not able to come with us we felt comfortable knowing that security was provided on site for our car while we stayed there. We used to live near this location in the early 1980's, & worked in that area also. My girls still ask me to return & visit there. It had a playground & a pool & a continental breakfast available on site. The room we stayed in had 2 doors to the room. The 'back' door led out to a courtyard. It was a nice surprise. The staff was nice too. The motel has been there close to 50 years in this fast changing area, so they must be doing something right!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed April 18, 2003

Terrific! Couldn't pick a better location. The area is thriving - all night Krystal two blocks away. Excellent pool. Wonderful view. The restaurant was a little pricey, but worth it. Don't go there if you don't plan on spending a lot for breakfast. But, if you request, they will wake you up with personal classical music. We could only stay four nights (on budget), but if we had the chance, we would stay all week. And girls, if you like the shopping, you'll be completely satisfied. Stellar Eastwood Mall is within a long walk. We plan to go back, soon.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member