We checked in late after an Alabama game, the bed was super comfy. The room was clean, it is def showing its age, it is an older hotel. THey have added new carpet and bedding, making it have an updated feel.
Now for the bad... we arrived after 11 or 12 on a Saturday night, and at 9:30 we had a banging on our door. A banging, not a quaint knock. It was housekeeping. My husband and I were both asleep and not thrilled about this wake up call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel provides easy access to popular activities in the area. Visit the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, the Birmingham Zoo or the Alabama Adventure Water and Theme Park. Talladega Superspeedway offers exciting races, and the University of Alabama at nearby Tuscaloosa. Oak Mountain State Park offers great hiking, and the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley is a short drive. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, rely on our Birmingham hotel for the convenient amenities you need. Enjoy a peaceful sleep in one of our standard comfortable rooms; microwaves and refrigerators are available in superior room types. Connect to free WiFi or work remotely in our business center. Take advantage of our stay active with a workout in our fitness center. If you are in need of some rest and relaxation, lounge in the sun by our outdoor pool. One well behaved pet is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Birmingham South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Birmingham / Vestavia
- Baymont Inn & Suites Birmingham / Vestavia Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Baymont Inn